Our Successful Fundraisers
Fundraising is a fantastic way to raise awareness and to financially support our initiatives. In fact, this website has been created and financially managed through fundraisers and the generosity of our donors!
Hey guys! We are a very new community and our loved ones need us to be the best advocates we can be!
Spread the word and get others involved. Help build the support system that you and our MED13L families need.
Start by getting your family, friends, schools and communities involved. Let them know what MED13L is and how families can benefit from their support!
How can you help us raise awareness and help us achieve our goals?
- Wear your MED13L gear and let people know what it means to have MED13L.
- Tell your pediatricians or physicians about MED13L.
- Like us on Facebook and Follow our Instagram (@med13lfoundation)
- Share our posts and tag others to spread awareness.
- Share our Website www.med13l.org with family, friends and your community.
- Update your Facebook profile with our official MED13L Foundation Frame.
- Know any businesses that would like to sponsor our newly established nonprofit? Let us know.
- Host your own MED13L Fundraiser!
We can provide the TAX ID and all proceeds can go to the MED13L Foundation to help support our ongoing projects /goals.
World Rare Disease Day
This was an outstanding day showcased around the world. Our MED13L families wore MED13L gear, they made MED13L signs, raised awareness on social media, painted their faces and spent time together to raise money for our foundation.
*A very special thank you goes to our friend, Elias, that celebrated with classmates by raising funds for reach kid that painted their faces for Rare Disease Day! Great work and excellent support from your community!
Philadelphia Phillies MED13L Fundraiser
Barrington, NJ Little League Fundraiser
The Barrington Little League donated a portion of their ticket sales to the MED13L Foundation. Talk about community rallying behind our cause……$1,000.00 dollars was raised! We sold MED13L T-shirts, wristbands, water bottles, lemonade, etc. The town of Barrington donated all the proceeds from the dunk tank to the MED13L Foundation!
Thank you, Barrington Little League!!
Eagles Tailgate Party hosted by the Pennsauken Police Department & Garden State Lodge #3 10/21/2018
Launch Trampoline Park Fundraiser
Dine & Donate at The Taproom & Grill
An amazing turn out for a Thursday night!
We raised over $700.00 for the foundation! Way to go!